How to Buy Online
Buying Sinn watches online can be a tricky process - after all, do a search on any search engine for "Sinn Watches" and you'll find a number of web sites listing supposedly "brand new" Sinn watches for sale.
What you may not know is the following:
• Most of these web sites are located far from North America.
• Most of these web sites do not clearly point out that their prices do not include import duties, taxes, brokerage charges and in most states, sales taxes on the import for which you are responsible and therefore must add to the price they show for the watch.
• Most of these web sites are selling grey market Sinn watches and are not authorized Sinn dealers. If unauthorized, their stock did not come directly to them from Sinn, and may be shop worn, used, repaired, refurbished or repurchased from others.
• If a web site or retail store is claiming to be an authorized Sinn dealer and they are located in England, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong or other overseas countries, they are not authorized by Sinn to sell or ship watches to the US or Canada directly or through resale through third parties.
If they do, they have violated the terms of their agreement with Sinn and have therefore sold you a grey market watch.
• If a web site or retail store located in the United States other than WatchBuys is claiming to be an authorized Sinn dealer or is offering "brand new" Sinn watches for sale, they are not authorized by Sinn to do so and are selling you a grey market watch that they did not purchase or receive directly from Sinn.
We'll keep it brief and simple - if you live in the US or Canada, and you want to buy a brand new Sinn watch online, the only authorized source approved and backed by Sinn is www.watchbuys.com.
WatchBuys has been a long term partner with Sinn, and together the two companies work hard to ensure that Sinn clients in the US and Canada receive authentic Sinn watches that are factory fresh and direct from Sinn.
Purchasing your new watch from WatchBuys as a US or Canadian resident ensures that your new which has been properly registered and recorded by serial number and model for future warranty and service work.
It also means that should you resell your watch, you have the correct boxes, papers and warranty card stamps to show to your buyer that your watch was purchased from the authorized North American source chosen by Sinn and is not a grey market watch (or worse). This can significantly impact resale value.